The Impala Lily Short Sleeve Blouse is incredibly soft and floaty with elastic sleeve cuffs allowing you to embrace a laid-back yet refined look. The hand drawn floral motifs and Iris hues adds a dreamy quality to this blouse, creating an enchanting visual appeal.
Incredibly versatile, we see this one paired with your favourite denim and flats for a more casual vibe or with the Impala Lily Wrap Skirt or Pants for an elevated take.
- Crafted with 50% Organic Cotton and 50% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
- Unlined for easy wear
Neck ties with tassels
Custom charms and wooden beads
Fabric covered button down half front
Elastic sleeve cuffs
Cool Hand Wash Separately With Mild Detergent
Do Not Bleach
Squeeze Out Excess Water Before Hang Drying In Shade
Do Not Soak
Do Not Wring Or Twist
Contains 50% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose 50% Organic Cotton
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose is:
- Preferred Fibre
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Derived from certified renewable & sustainable wood sources
- Generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than conventional viscose
Organic Cotton is:
- Preferred Fibre
- Non Toxic
- Non GM
- Organic Cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy
Naturally soft and supple, organic cotton is grown in a balanced ecosystem without the use of harmful chemicals - so it's safer for the cotton farmers and our planet
Campaign Model is wearing a S
Height: 5’10.5” (179cm)
Studio Model is wearing a S
Height: 5’10” (178cm)
Campaign Model is wearing an XL
Height: 5’7” (170.5cm)
|Sleeve Hem - Relaxed
- Sandy G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoBeautiful Blouse
I love this blouse and all the Spell collections - they are made so beautifully especially with french seamsSSpell13 minutes ago
Hi Sandy, thank you for taking the time to write a review for this beautiful blouse. We love it too xx
- Vanessa V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoThe Spelly Fav
Knew it was a sellout! Glad I snaffled an XL, despite preferring the M.
I have to say, I expected a mini dress, but I received a beautifully balanced cut that resulted in a blouse that fit like a blouse.
Recommend trying that size you're debating, it's probably just right!SSpell10 minutes ago
Hi Vanessa, thank you for taking the time to review this gorgeous blouse! We find that this one is true to size and will always advise to compare your measurements against the chart at the 'size & fit' tab online.
- Emily S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agogorgeous!
absolutely lovely. it’s long to tuck in . the fabric is light and gorgeous!SSpell3 minutes ago
Hi Emily, we love the feel of this blouse as well! We recommend trying a cute tie at the front of back if you find it a little long. Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's appreciated! x
- MaryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days ago5 Stars
- Jade r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoBlouse
I absolutely love it !!!!!!
I live in Mackay QLD so it’s great for out climate
I’d definitely love to see more like it. Perhaps in some plain & more dresses with cap sleeves !
I’m am old school spell girl so of course more old school would be nice to😊love you guys always have always will 🏼