Customer Care Representative
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager you will be working in a small team to assist in the effective and efficient day to day running of our customer care department. You will be accountable for servicing our customers via email, chat, phone and social media.
Your positive attitude, exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, level of care and efficiency will see you excel in this role. Additionally, you will enjoy working in a fast paced, team environment, with the customer at the centre of all that you do.
- Providing resolutions on a daily basis to our Customers
- Assisting customers with all their enquiries via phone, email, chat & social media platforms
- Processing customer sales and returns/refunds
- Performing website audits on a regular basis to ensure all information is accurate and up to date
- Working with the Customer Experience Manager to find appropriate resolutions to escalated customer issues
- Assisting the wider online and marketing teams as required
You will have a positive attitude, exceptional organisational skills and the ability to identify the needs of the customer to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of Customer Service management experience
- Previous experience within an online customer care team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise as well as problem solve under time constraints
- Proficient Mac skills (Excel, Word and Mail)
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
A mature outlook when dealing with negative feedback/complaints
- Experience in Shopify, Gorgias and/or NetSuite is advantageous
- Previous experience within an online Retail Business
- Open plan office space
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully – in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.